What we can help with
Click below to see more details about the types of work we do
Free, comprehensive immigration support. Accredited up to Level 3 by OISC.
A tailored package towards their goals in life and gaining employment.
Free English classes covering all levels across our three centres.
Free support to understand your rights and responsibilities around the NHS and to overcome any barriers in accessing health support
Help to accessing housing, preventing homelessness and support for those destitute
Full, professional guidance on welfare and benefits entitlements, including support to apply and update details.
Comprehensive support throughout the citizenship process
RMC also deliver several Resettlement and Integration schemes, supporting those arriving through government programmes to settle and build a life in the UK.
Support RMC does not provide
- DVLA related enquiries
- Car related enquires (insurance, tax, MOT…etc.)
- Booking flights/coach/train tickets
- TV license, Mobile phone enquires, broadband enquiries
- Legal advice on compensation claims (personal, employment, criminal, and injury etc.) and court claim forms
- Family law enquires (marriage, divorce, child custody, child maintenance etc.)
- Tracing international or local mail (or post)
- Bank account enquiries
- Accredited Debts advice
- Mortgage enquiries
- Pet-related enquiries
- Utility enquiries e.g. meter readings, switching suppliers and related accredited debt advice.
- Buying or selling property
- Buying or selling household appliances
- DBS check
- SIA badge
- Self-employment assessment (TAX)
- University (UCAS) applications, student loans and other related enquires
- OISC: Points-Based Immigration System (PBS), Visitor visa, Initial asylum claim representations
- Following up on existing immigration applications submitted by external representatives.
- From the 1st August 2022 RMC will no longer support any clients 3 months after they become British citizens unless in very specific circumstances such as:
- Immigration advice on bringing your family to the UK, e.g., spouse and/or children
- Extension of Limited Leave to remain for dependents
- Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain for dependents