How to Support Us
Donate securely online with our Donate button above, or you can pay directly into our bank account:
Account Name- The Refugee and Migrant Centre
- Account Number – 02209918
- Sort Code – 40-47-11.
Cheques can be made payable to the Refugee and Migrant Centre and sent to: 1st floor, Roma Parva, 9 Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4NB
If you would like to make a regular donation you can set this up using the bank details above.
Examples of what your donation will help with:
- £30 pays for food rations for a week – for a vulnerable and destitute person
- £100 pays for a health & wellbeing assessment – a comprehensive assessment to help vulnerable people access support for their health needs
- £800 pays for travel expenses for one volunteer for a year – Volunteers are a crucial part of RMC and so far in 2018 our amazing volunteers have given over 18,500 hours
- £3000 pays for one year of ESOL – ESOL provision (2 hours per week ESOL tutoring)
- £25,000 a year pays for 1 caseworker – Full-time experienced/OISC accredited case worker providing critical advice for vulnerable people
Please call Liz on 01902 311 568 for further information or email Liz@rmcentre.org.uk