Examples of what your donation will help with:
- £30 pays for food rations for a week – for a vulnerable and destitute person
- £100 pays for a health & wellbeing assessment – a comprehensive assessment to help vulnerable people access support for their health needs
- £800 pays for travel expenses for one volunteer for a year – Volunteers are a crucial part of RMC and so far in 2018 our amazing volunteers have given over 18,500 hours
- £3000 pays for one year of ESOL – ESOL provision (2 hours per week ESOL tutoring)
- £25,000 a year pays for 1 caseworker – Full-time experienced/OISC accredited case worker providing critical advice for vulnerable people
How to Support Us
Donate securely online with our Donate button above, or you can pay directly into our bank account:
Account Name- The Refugee and Migrant Centre
- Account Number – 02209918
- Sort Code – 40-47-11.
Cheques can be made payable to the Refugee and Migrant Centre and sent to: 1st floor, Roma Parva, 9 Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4NB
If you would like to make a regular donation you can set this up using the bank details above.
Please call Emma on 01902 311 554 for further information or email Emma@rmcentre.org.uk